Powered by the sun!

Take a look at the office of the future, http://bbc.in/1ZMvcjQ

With our Solar Panels on our roof we are one step closer to the office of the future.

Wiles Greenworld the London Office Supplies company based in North West London, continuously find innovative ways help our clients have a Green Office.

One of the many ways we have transferred our working environment into an Eco Friendly Office, is with change of our energy resources.

Did you know that 80% of the energy consumed is powered  by our solar panels, and the remaining 20% is from renewable sources.

Ce3Zvw5VIAENcLiWiles Greenworld - Powered by the Sun

This entry was posted in News and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.