UK sets new renewable energy record as wind and solar surge


The booming start of the summer has helped the renewable energy industry reach its highest ever output as solar panels and wind turbines help to meet more than half of the UK’s electricity demand.

The National Grid’s data last week showed that solar panels produced around 7.6GW of electricty while wind farms generated 9.5GW of power.

Here at Wiles Greenworld, the Green Office Suppliers in London, we always look for various ways to go the extra mile when it comes to our environmental commitment and reduce the Carbon Footprint of our Eco Friendly Office, and this is why we installed solar panels on our premises in the summer of 2014.

In the years of 2015-2016 approximately 75% of the energy consumed at Wiles Greenworld came from our solar panels and the remaining 25% from various renewable sources.

Besides our Green Products, we also offer Environmental Consultancy that can help you adopt a Green Office.


For more information please call at 020 8758 7700.


This entry was posted in Environmental Consultancy, Green Office Products, Products and tagged . Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.