Wiles Greenworld recognises its obligations to act responsibly, ethically and with integrity in its interactions with all stakeholders be they, staff, customers, suppliers, neighbours and the environment as a whole.
To this end:
- The Company has a separate Environmental Policy Statement clarifying its commitment to negating its impact on the environment.
- The Company carries out regular risk assessments to guarantee the wellbeing of staff and visitors, in accordance with Health and Safety legislation.
- The Company is certificated against Investors in People and other International Standards to guarantee the quality of its management systems.
- The Company actively manages its reputation, and drives best practice, through the application of Ethical Sales and Purchasing Policies.
- The Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer which promotes diversity and does not differentiate on grounds of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
- The Company actively contributes to social and environmental initiatives in the local community both through the Wiles Greenworld Charitable Trust and also through the donation of time and expertise.
- The Company commits to being open and transparent in the interests of promoting best practice.
Sustainable Development Director