London’s Sustainable Office Supplier – Collecting your recycling when we deliver
Wiles Greenworld is possibly the only UK supplier that really offers a complete business solution by focussing not just on our customers and their needs, but by reducing costs (yours and ours) whilst also ensuring that we do so in the most sustainable and ethical way possible. We deliver not just office supplies, but design supplies, printing, IT systems, consumables and accessories, catering and cleaning products, furniture – everything you need at any time – and we do so in a manner that won’t cost the earth in every sense. We are one of the UK’s leading distributors, and certainly one of the biggest and best in London.
How we manage our environmental impacts is something we do very well.
We do it so well that BSI (The British Standards Institute) has chosen us as a case study out of 327,000 companies to demonstrate how we have met the new requirements of the internationally recognised standard for environmental management – ISO 14001: 2015.
If you are not familiar with ISO 14001 please see a few benefits of having the standard below:
- Identify cost savings with greater emphasis on resource, waste and energy management
- Develop the corporate image and credibility
- Quantify, monitor and control the impact of operations on the environment, now and in the future
- Ensure legislative awareness and compliance
- Protect the company, assets, shareholders and directors
- Potentially decrease public liability insurance costs for your organisation
- Grow your access to business partners and potential customers
Learn more about our experience by watching Toby Robins, Sustainable Development Director, talk with BSI about our transition to the new standard in the video above.
If you are thinking about adopting ISO 14001 or would like to understand more about meeting the new requirements and would like to talk about it please don’t hesitate to call us on 0208 758 7700.